- Oval cylindrical lampshade made from handwoven fabric mounted on a translucent plastic liner with white metal frame.
- The woven fabric has stripes of brick-red rabric, multicoloured sari silk and stripes of woven cotton in colours chosen to complement brick-red.
- Oval form is 40 cm wide and 30 cm deep. (15.7 inches wide and 11.8 inches deep). Height is 31 cm (12.2 inches).
- The handwoven fabric is bordered by 6 cm strips of beige linen cloth at the top and bottom.
- Can be used either as a table lamp or suspended as a pendant light.
- Will go on a lightbulb fitting with 4cm diameter or, using an adapter ring (included), 3cm diameter.
- Suitable for mood or ambient lighting. Probably not the best choice if you want to repair a watch or perform surgery, but it provides a warm, pleasant background light.
*** All our textile products will be beautifully packaged, ready to give as a gift. ***