– Drum-shaped lampshade made from handwoven fabric mounted on a translucent plastic liner with white metal frame.
– Fabric uses a mix of grey wool, raw linen and beige linen, with multicoloured leaves inserted. The leaf forms are cut from translucent fabric and inserted into the weave. Their shape is a silhouette of a eucalyptus leaf.
– Lampshade diameter is 20 cm (7.9 inches). Height is 20 cm (7.9 inches).
– The handwoven fabric is bordered by 2 cm strips of beige linen cloth at the top and bottom.
– Can be used either as a table lamp or suspended as a pendant light.
– Will go on a lightbulb fitting with 4cm diameter or, using an adapter ring (included), 3cm diameter.
*** All our textile products will be beautifully packaged, ready to give as a gift. ***