– Drum-shaped lampshade made from handwoven fabric mounted on a translucent plastic liner with white metal frame.
– Fabric has a grey wool base, with a red, lilac and purple leaf motif. The leaf forms are cut from coloured fabric, inserted into the weave.
– Lampshade diameter is 30 cm (11.8 inches). Height is 20 cm (7.9 inches).
– The handwoven fabric is bordered by 2.5 cm strips of beige linen cloth at the top and bottom.
– Can be used either as a table lamp or suspended as a pendant light.
– Will go on a lightbulb fitting with 4cm diameter or, using an adapter ring (included), 3cm diameter.
– Suitable for mood or ambient lighting. Probably not the best choice if you want to repair a watch or perform surgery, but it provides a warm, pleasant background light. Works particularly well with a 300 lumen LED filament bulb.
*** All our textile products will be beautifully packaged, ready to give as a gift. ***