– Drum-shaped lampshade made from handwoven fabric mounted on a translucent plastic liner with white metal frame.
– Fabric has a white, turquoise and lilac wool base, with a coloured leaf motif. The leaf forms are cut from cotton fabric, inserted into the weave. Their shape is a silhouette of a willow leaf. .
– Lampshade diameter is 30 cm (11.8 inches). Height is 22 cm (8.7 inches).
– The handwoven fabric is bordered by 2 cm strips of white linen cloth at the top and bottom.
– Can be used either as a table lamp or suspended as a pendant light.
– Will go on a lightbulb fitting with 4cm diameter or, using an adapter ring (included), 3cm diameter.
*** All our textile products will be carefully packaged, ready to give as a gift. ***